We want to hear from you.
With work release placements for persons in our care in the private sector temporarily suspended, we know many of our employer partners have questions about the future of work release programs. As we begin preparing for a gradual return to normal operations, this town hall will provide you with a chance to ask questions, express your concerns and discuss the agency's progress on safely resuming work release programs. Recordings and transcripts of the town hall will be available after the event has concluded.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
8:30 a.m. — 9:30 a.m.
• Zack Osell, Stakeholder Engagement, Office of the Secretary
• Kevin A. Carr, Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Corrections
• Quala Champagne, Warden, Wisconsin Correctional Center System
• Ray Woodruff, Employment Program Manager, Reentry Unit
• Missy Hughes, Secretary & CEO, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Submit Your Questions
Participants are encouraged to submit their questions using this form by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 26. Questions will be reviewed in advance for common themes to assist Department of Corrections leadership in addressing each topic.