Sending Money, Mail, & Property to a DAI Inmate
All envelopes and packages must be labeled with the inmate’s full name, DOC number, and a return address. Use the facility dropdown menu below to find the correct mailing addresses for each facility.
In addition to regular mail, inmates also have the ability to communicate with their loved ones via electronic message. Visit the General Information
page for more information on sending/receiving and inmate electronic message.
Inmate funds are currently received through Access Corrections Secure Deposit and their affiliate walk-in provider CashPayToday. Wisconsin is among other correctional/law enforcement organizations across the country that utilize Access Corrections' services in this manner. Services previously provided by Western Union have been discontinued as of February 19, 2018.
*Effective February 19, 2018, please do not send funds directly to the correctional facility where your friend or loved one is located.*
accepts deposits via their website, phone, mail, or at a walk-in location (daily limit of $2900). Refer to AccessCorrections.com
for additional information.
US Postal Service (no service fees):
- Print and complete a Wisconsin DOC Money Order/Check Deposit Slip (bilingüe). Forms are also available at the facilities.
- The inmate's DOC number must be written on the check/money order and deposit slip.
- All writing must be legible and in blue or black ink.
- Do not include any additional items such as photos or letters, as they will be discarded.
- Make cashier's checks, personal checks, and money orders payable to
ACCESS SECURE DEPOSITS.
- Mail to: Secure Deposits – Wisconsin DOC, P.O. Box 12486, St Louis, MO 63132.
Walk-in (service fees apply):
- Visit CashPayToday.com or call (844) 340-2274 to enroll.
- Walk-in sites accept cash only.
CashPayToday to locate a Dollar General, Family Dollar, Speedway or other location near you that accepts walk-in payments, or view this list of WI locations.
Internet or Phone (service fees apply):
Visit AccessCorrections.com or call (866) 345-1884 ( bilingüe; agents available 24/7)
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted
All property items must meet Department of Corrections requirements; inmates are responsible for ensuring their family/friends are aware of these requirements. Property cannot be dropped off by visitors or brought in during visits. All property items must be purchased from approved vendor catalogs and must be shipped directly from retail with a receipt. For more information on vendors and catalogs, please see the
General Information page